Frequencies that used to be allocated to Differential GPS (DGPS) are now being used by government services like law enforcement and emergency services.
Do you use DGPS equipment in the 400 MHz band? Do you use or supply equipment which uses DGPS technology?
If you operate your DGPS equipment on these frequencies, you may be disrupting or preventing critical public safety services from carrying out their jobs.
There are some important changes you need to know about.
Third Part Authorisation Process - familiarise yourself:
- Do you sell or rent two-way radios?
- Is your two-way radio an outlaw?
- What should a third party authorisation look like?
- Is your DGPS equipment authorised?
Not sure if you're operating your DGPS legally:
- Speak with your authorised SITECH dealer - 1800 748 324 or email email@example.com
- Call the AMCA on 1300 850 115
- Get the facts at - acma.gov.au/400MHz