Angelo Cerullo, director of Canberra Contractors is so excited about his involvement with the new Trimble SiteVision, that he wanted to share this video of the pioneering augmented reality solution in action.
Here he is on site on one of their Australian Capital Territory (ACT) subdivisions, demonstrating how Trimble SiteVision augmented reality makes it possible for you to walk from the construction site into the virtual completed site.
With Trimble SiteVision you can –
Take a walk through your job site and visualise:
- Conceptual designs, from buildings to roads, as they might appear in real life
- What lies beneath the ground or resides inside walls, such as water pipes and electrical services
- Provide real world context to your designs:⠀
- Communicate complicated plans and drawings
- Precisely identify where concealed assets are
- Minimise costly errors and safety related incidents
- Simply upload your data, visualise and manipulate it in the field, and report back to the office—all through the Trimble Cloud.
ABOUT CANBERRA CONTRACTORS:
Established in 1983, Canberra Contractors has grown from a small local company to a well-established Civil Contractor in the Capital Region. Canberra Contractors undertakes a full range of construction activities from intricate small-scale projects to large government infrastructure works.
The strengths of the business are founded on highly experienced staff and extensive capability to resource projects. Canberra Contractors is a forerunner in the development and implementation of new construction methods and innovations. Known as an industry leader in geospatial technology, with a wide-ranging fleet of machines outfitted with the latest technology, Canberra Contractors is a results driven organisation as evidenced by past and present performance.
Article courtesy of SITECH Solutions.